Life & Style Blog by GiGi & Company Distinctives
Are you embracing Summer’s bounty, it’s colors and scents, simplicity and beauty? There’s no better time to bring nature indoors and onto your table. Whether dining al fresco or indoors, your table will benefit from nature’s simplicity and the beauty of summer that is all around us!
Summer table décor ideas:
· While shopping the produce aisle or farmer’s market keep your color scheme and menu in mind.
· Snip graceful greenery or flowers from your garden and add to your table theme. Leaves and stems always add a visual element to the setting.
· Linen napkins and placemats are perfect for summer dining, whether casual or elegant, they emphasize the season.
· Use seashells lavishly, especially whites, they go with everything!
· Dress up a plain glass votive with 1-2 inch dcorative ribbon and secure using hot glue. Place a votive at each place setting.
· For a casual yet stylish affair, mix upscale elements with down-home details.
· Keep it simple – and keep in mind that oftentimes food is its own decoration. Let your fabulous fare take center stage.
How are you embracing summer entertaining?